Our recreational classes in gymnastics and trampolining cater for boys and girls from school age to teenagers. They are tailored to help the attending children benefit from an active lifestyle. We believe that participating in organized sports provides a chance for young people to increase their activity and develop socially and physically. Gymnastics is one of the most comprehensive lifestyle exercise programs available to children, incorporating strength, flexibility, speed, balance, coordination, power, and discipline. Whether they are involved in recreational gymnastics or trampolining, skills learnt can benefit a child’s overall development.
For School Aged Boys & Girls
These classes are structured around the British Gymnastics Trampolining Development Scheme. The class is designed to introduce the fundamentals of Trampolining in a safe environment, before progressing to a more advanced skill level.
Trampolining Sessions Are Booked By Term
- Cost £7.00 per class (introductory fee) – payable termly in advance
- 45 minute class
- Annual British Gymnastic Membership including Insurance & Club Membership is required
- Total Membership Cost – £15+£20=£35(Sept/Oct) £18+£20=£38 thereafter.
- Term fee is non refundable
- Due to COVID-19 we ask that you watch our videos for a stress free arrival / pick up.
- Parents will be unable to access the building
- Doors will open 10 minutes before each class.