This class is perfect for energetic children looking to run, spin and jump, inspired by TV’s Ninja Warrior.
Exercises can include time trials and challenges, all under the watchful eye of our Qualified Coaches whilst utilising our specially designed Ninja Equipment. This class is a lot of fun and aims to build strength, speed, agility and power.
Who can come?
We have two classes a week, a Mini Ninja class for children 4-6 years old and Ninja Class for children 6-12 years old, no gymnastics experience necessary.
What shall I wear?
Please come appropriately dressed – (eg: t shirt & shorts, joggers or a leotard) clothing with zips, buckles and buttons will damage our equipment and cannot be worn. Long hair must be tied back and no hoodies or jewellery is to be worn. New piercings must be covered with plasters or tape prior to arrival for your camp.
What should I bring?
Only bring essential items. Please bring a full water bottle and any medicines you require. Please do not bring bulky items ie large coats or bags
Additional info: If your child has any serious allergies or medical concerns please contact us at email@example.com
Ninja Sessions Are Booked By Term and we have 6 Terms a year.
- Cost £8.70 per class – payable termly in advance
- 50 minute class
- Annual Membership including Insurance & Club Membership is required
- Term fee is non-refundable
- Due to COVID-19, we ask that you watch our videos for a stress-free arrival / pick up
- Parents will be unable to access the building
- Doors will open 10 minutes before each class