A unique opportunity for gymnasts of all abilities to train alongside British Stars and High Performance Coaches, including Olympic Coach, Liz Kincaid. An additional Parent’s schedule, with valuable and unique sessions, make this event a must!
Gymnasts include 2019 English Senior Champion and Youth Olympic Medallist, Amelie Morgan, 2018 Junior European Medallist, Phoebe Jakubczyk, 2019 Junior Beam Medallist and GB Squad member, Alice Sumners, and 2019 Performance Pathway Member, Madi Morgan – all featured on CBBC’s Gym Stars
15th June – 4.30-8pm
29th June – 4.30-8pm
14th July – 2.00-5.30pm
price is per gymnast and to include ONE adult place. All proceeds will go towards The Academy’s fundraising.
Please note, we will only be allowing one additional person per gymnast inside the building, this includes siblings, grandparents and chauffeurs! Should you wish to have an additional person on our parent’s schedule, you will need to book another full paying spot.
- Introduction, tour and warm up
- Training alongside The Academy’s Competitive Coaches, Personal Trainer and Elite Gymnasts
- Dance with The Academy’s inhouse choreographer
- Gymnast’s question and answer session – be sure to bring your questions along
- Photo and signing opportunities with the Academy Angels
Following feedback from our previous Academy Angel Camps we will be providing the following Parent’s schedule, allowing ample time for viewing. This schedule is subject to change.
- Coffee shop refreshments
- Talk from Olympic Coach, Liz Kincaid, with opportunity for questions
- Question and answer session with our Elite Gymnasts
- Tour of our facility from our Gymnasts themselves